Let’s support the Tejas chapter and join our fellow BMW enthusiast at the ALMS event.
During the ALMS event at Circuit of the Americas on September 20-22, Tejas Chapter will be hosting an official BMW Car Corral on behalf of BMW CCA, sponsored by BMW NA.
We will have a 30′ x 30′ white tent, approximately 20 chairs and 4 tables, and a video setup that will display the same programming as the Jumbo-Tron near the main entrance.
COTA is also offering a reduced-price ticket and parking package for those 3 days for $139 per person that will include:
- a ticket holder & lanyard
- close-in parking
- reserved grandstand seats
- a group photographer
- pit walk
- a select number of “hot laps” on the circuit itself for purchasers of the package
We will have club information on hand, including flyers on the club itself and membership benefits, the BMW CCA Foundation, and their Street Survival Course.
Volunteers are needed from those who purchase the Corral ticket package to staff the tent and greet visitors, which will include representatives from BMW CCA National and BMW of North America, along with numerous club members from across the country. This is our chapter’s opportunity to put a face on the BMW CCA and Tejas Chapter for this event, and everyone’s help will be most appreciated. We anticipate that with enough volunteers across the 3 days, it won’t involve more than a few hours’ time working in the tent, but all volunteers must be event ticketholders.
- To volunteer to help during the weekend, contact Alan Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A poster about the event is here
- To purchase tickets go here – The password for the group is Bimmer