Tour Update 05/31/2016
Sat, 6/4 9:45a – 1:00p: Hutchins BBQ post Cafs & Coffee run
Brian George is leading (firstname.lastname@example.org) our group out of Cars & Coffee (meet point: SMU Plano Campus parking lot 5326 Tennyson Pkwy, Plano, TX 75024). This will be a morning drive North and East of the Plano area arriving at Hutchins BBQ in McKinney for lunch. Maps are here. Brian currently has 5 cars signed up. Please let us know if you are planning to join.
- 4th: Cars & Coffee start; McKinney lunch (Brian)
- CANCELLING the 4-day event; 2-5th: New Mexico or Colorado (4th of July to be in some city to watch) (Ray)
- 2nd: Fun run for July 4th (Ray)
- NEW Sunday, 17th: Afternoon Drive starting about 3:00p probably at Buckee’s in front of Texas Motor Speedway (TMS).
- 6th: Gimmick Rally (Brian, Ray)
Make your plans now to participate on the Gimmick Rally. Last year we had 5 teams participate and it was a great event. We’ll be shortening the length to about 200 miles and be closer to the DFW area as the end point. You will need both a driver and a navigator to participate but if you are only one part of the equation, sign-up now and we’ll work to pair the participants.
- 23-28th: OktoberFest (Monterry, CA) – interested in traveling together? Maybe another trip down the Extraterrestrial Highway, Yosemite?
- 10th: Texas Forts Trail (Ray)
- 30-Oct 2nd: Santa Fe Concorso (no planned trip as yet)
- 8th – 16th: Tail of the Dragon and possible Performance Center trip (Brian)
- 5th: East Texas Tour
- 3rd: Toy Run from Cars and Coffee